Many thanks to our fine sponsors for this event!
October 8, 2017 11 am to 2 pm
A Secret Party To Celebrate
30 Years of Great Saves
To celebrate MPA’s 30th “Pearl” Anniversary and help perpetuate our good work, please join us for an elegant Brunch en Blanc at a secret location in Broadwater County. We’ll send you a message on Oct. 6 with directions to our fabulous historic location.
What is Brunch en Blanc?
1. Watch for an email on Oct 6! When you purchase your
tickets, please provide a valid email address and we will send driving directions on Oct. 6. Directions will also be posted at
www.PreserveMontana.org. Please carpool. Parking is limited. Hint: Secret location is 20 minutes from Helena.
2. Dress in your best white formal clothing! Dig out your old
wedding garb or mine the vintage racks at the thrift stores.
3. Decorate your own table! Start at 10 am. Be creative! We’ll
provide 8-person round tables, chairs, tablecloth, and napkins. Bring your own elegant china, cutlery, vase/flowers, and water/bubbly glasses. If you’re short on tableware, call us for help. Brunch will be served at 11 am rain or shine.
4. Bring your friends! Tables of eight are encouraged, but no matter your group size, please bring flowers and items to decorate your table “en Blanc.” There will be prizes for best decorating!
5. Eat, drink, and listen! Enjoy a sumptuous brunch buffet from Hub Catering, no-host blanc bubbly from the Hawthorn Bottle Shop, and great gypsy jazz from Cottonwood Club.
6. Win Great Prizes! Each ticket holder will be entered in our 30th birthday raffle. Additional raffle tickets will be on sale for $10 each or three for $20. All proceeds fuel MPA’s efforts to save and protect Montana’s beloved historic buildings and places.
Brunch tickets are $35 per person.
No refunds after October 4.